Is your team looking to walk away from a social media show with breakthrough thinking and real connections with other marketers, communicators and content producers?
Then join over 1,000 of your peers at this year’s Social Shake-Up Show on May 6-8 in Atlanta. We 85+ speakers from brands like theSkimm, GoDaddy, Yelp, IBM, Southwest Airlines, MailChimp, Cisco, Carter’s, Atlanta Hawks and The Ritz-Carlton Hotel leading 35 sessions on storytelling, live video, paid ads, SEO, getting social media buy-in, crisis management, influencers, social selling and graphic design, which means your whole team can divide and conquer.
Sign up three or more members of your team to save an extra $100 per pass!
Here are some of our most talked about sessions at the 2019 Social Shake-Up Show:
- Brand Strategies for Instagram Stories, Going Live and IGTV
- Integrating Social Media Marketing With PR and Sales
- Influencer Insider: From Nano to Macro, Creating Partnerships That Work
- How Not to Get Sued for Your Social Media Practices
- When Brands Take A Stand—Or Don’t
- Social Customer Care: Turning Tough Customers Into Brand Evangelists
- What Marketers Need to Know Now About Blockchain, AI, AR, and Voice Search
- Measurement Tactics for Social Media
- Email Marketing & Lead Generation for Social Media Professionals
- Make YouTube More Than Just a Video Repository for Your Brand
- Use SEO Tactics to See Your Brand the Way Search Engines Do
- Real-Time Crisis Management on Social Media
We’ve built in six hours of networking opportunities so you and your team can bond and also make new connections. Networking activities at this year’s Show include a History Pub Crawl, a visit to the World of Coca-Cola, yoga, a behind-the-scenes tour of the Georgia Aquarium, the Shake-Off Cooking Challenge and an opening reception to kick it all off.
Register three or more members of your team to save an extra $100 per pass!