Event Venue: Atlanta Marriott Marquis
265 Peachtree Center Ave NE Atlanta, GA 30303
Experience urban energy and a stylish vibe at the newly renovated Atlanta Marriott Marquis. This newly modernized downtown Atlanta hotel puts you near sites like Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, CNN Center, GWCC, Georgia Dome and College Football Hall of Fame. The hotel’s amazing atrium is marked by the 50-foot color changing sail of Pulse, a cool cocktail lounge and iconic symbol of this downtown Atlanta hotel.
The Atlanta Marriott Marquis is now sold out. You can book a room at one of the nearby hotels below for the 2019 Social Shake-Up Show on May 6-8 in Atlanta.
- Aloft Atlanta Downtown (by Marriott)
- .2 mile / 4-minute walk!
- Discounted rate of $169/night available through April 24.
- Call 1-888-627-8968 and mention group name Social Shake-Up.
- The Ellis Hotel
- .3 mile / 6-minute walk!
- Discounted rate is $169/night through April 19 or until we sell out.
- Book here or call 404-523-5155 and mention group name Social Shake-Up.
- Courtyard Atlanta Downtown
- .4 mile/8-minute walk!
- Discounted rate of $169/night available through April 15th or until we sell out.
- Book here or call 1 404-222-2416 and mention group name Social Shake-Up.
- W Atlanta Downtown
- .5 mile/10-minute walk!
- Discounted rate of $189/night available through April 19th or until we sell out.
- Book here or call 877-946-8357 and mention group name Social Shake-Up.
Travel Discounts: We have exclusive travel discounts with United Airlines and Delta for up to 10% off!
United Airlines: Visit www.united.com and enter your offer code (ZFXK882468) in the Offer Code box when searching for your flights. Agreement Code: 882468 | Z Code: ZFXK
Delta Airlines: Visit www.delta.com, select Book a Trip, click on More Search Options and enter the meeting code, NMSMC in the box provided on the Search Flight page. The Group Ticket Designator, if prompted, is NGKDN.
Receive a 12% discount for airport rides at all eligible SuperShuttle airport locations nationwide.
Top Things to Do While Visiting Atlanta:
- Attend the Social Shake-Up Show!
- Join other Shakers for networking activities! 2019 activities include an opening reception, a cooking class, Drinks with Shakers plus opportunities to visit the World of Coca-Cola, Georgia Aquarium, Center for Civil & Human Rights, CNN Tour, College Football Hall of Fame and Ponce City Market.
- Go for a walk or run on the Beltline where you’ll get to explore Piedmont Park
- Walking Dead Tour
- Atlanta’s Southern Food Tour
- King of Pops’ Free Yoga in the Park
- Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Atlanta Segway Tour
- North Georgia Wine Country Tour from Atlanta
- Enjoy a delicious dinner at the hottest restaurants in the ATL
- And more!
The concierge at the Marriott Marquis Atlanta will be happy to assist you in arranging activities that will help you make the most of your stay!
What is the Social Shake-Up?
The Social Shake-Up is a three-day conference designed for the marketers, communicators, content creators and business leaders who are helping to shape the social strategy at their organizations. These social media trailblazers attend The Social Shake-Up to focus on the ever-changing digital landscape, and to grow their social business skills.
Is there hotel room block for the Social Shake-Up?
Yes, we have a room block for the dates of May 3 through May 11 at $195/night. This room block expires on April 22, 2019. Book now!
How can I become a sponsor?
A limited number of event sponsorship opportunities are available for this three-day event. Please contact Sales Director Katie Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot.
How can I become or suggest a speaker/panelist?
To be considered, please email Caroline Waxler.
How do I register?
You can register online on our secure site. If you have any questions or concerns, please call or email our Client Services team at 800-777-5006; email@example.com.
What is included in the registration price?
Registration includes continental breakfast, access to all sessions, lunch, break beverages/snacks, a workbook and access to speaker presentations.
What kinds of payment do you accept?
We only accept credit card (AMEX, Visa, MC) and check (must be received 10 days prior to the event) via our online registration. Register here.
What if I have a discount code?
Only one discount code can be honored, and only the first discount code used can be honored. Please note that discount codes are only good on NEW REGISTRATIONS. Discount codes cannot be applied to a registration that has already been processed and price adjustments are not available.
I’m part of the media, how can I get a complimentary pass?
If you’re interested in becoming one of our media partners and/or attending to cover the events, please submit your request to Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are very few spots available and due to the high volume of requests, only those chosen to attend will be notified.
I am registered, but cannot attend. Can I cancel or transfer my registration?
You may substitute another individual in your place at no extra charge, but we do not refund registrations. That is stated in the registration confirmation message. If transferring, please forward the information to Client Services at email@example.com.
I have a question about the Social Shake-Up that I did not find here. What should I do?
Email questions to Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.